- Rafting at the Famous River Kunhar
- Hiking and Camping Sites in Kaghan Valley
- Go to Fishing at Lakes & River Kunhar
- Explore the Villages i.e Ghanool, Bhoonja and Manoor in Kaghan Valley
- Spend a Day at Lush Green Siri Paye Meadows
aran Kaghan Valley is one of the most beautiful and scenic destinations in Northern Pakistan. The valley is surrounded by majestic mountains and offers an abundance of natural beauty, making it an ideal destination for nature lovers, hikers, and adventure seekers. Here are the top 5 best things to do in Naran Kaghan Valley:
- Rafting at the Famous River Kunhar: One of the most popular activities to do in Naran Kaghan Valley is to go for river rafting on the famous River Kunhar. It is a perfect activity for adventure enthusiasts and provides an adrenaline rush to the participants. The river offers different grades of rapids, and one can choose the difficulty level according to their expertise. The experience of rafting in the Kunhar River with the scenic views of the mountains and lush green valleys is something that can’t be missed.
- Hiking and Camping Sites in Naran Kaghan Valley: Naran Kaghan Valley is a paradise for hikers and campers. The valley offers an abundance of hiking trails and camping sites, ranging from easy to challenging levels. One of the most popular hiking trails is the trek to Saif ul Malook Lake, which is a high altitude lake surrounded by majestic mountains. Similarly, there are several camping sites such as Dudipatsar Lake and Siri Paye, which offer stunning views and a peaceful environment.
- Go Fishing At Lakes & River Kunhar: Fishing is another popular activity in Naran Kaghan Valley. The region is home to several high-altitude lakes, including Saif ul Malook Lake and Lulusar Lake, which are ideal for trout fishing. Similarly, River Kunhar is also a famous spot for fishing, especially for brown and rainbow trout. Fishing enthusiasts can rent equipment and hire a local guide for a successful fishing experience.
- Explore the Villages in Shogran & Lalazar: Naran Kaghan Valley is also known for its picturesque villages and towns, such as Shogran and Lalazar. These villages offer a glimpse of the local lifestyle and culture. Shogran is known for its apple orchards, while Lalazar offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Exploring these villages and interacting with the locals is a unique experience that adds to the charm of the valley.
- Spend a Day at Lush Green Siri Paye: Siri Paye is a beautiful meadow located in the Kaghan Valley, surrounded by snow-capped mountains. It is a popular spot for a day trip and picnic. The meadow offers stunning views and a peaceful environment, making it an ideal spot to relax and unwind. Horse riding is also a popular activity in Siri Paye.
In conclusion, Naran Kaghan Valley is a paradise for nature lovers, adventure seekers, and anyone looking to unwind in a peaceful environment. With its stunning natural beauty, hiking trails, camping sites, and various activities, Naran Kaghan Valley has something to offer for everyone.